Thursday, November 10, 2022

Winter Deer

 I saw this beautiful card design on Facebook and wanted to recreate it. 

It took me two attempts to get the result I wanted. I will post my first attempt further down... I ended up adding too much dark ink and the lines from the glow of the moon were lost. 

Three shades of blue ink were used to create both the sky and the ground. The ground was masked with printer paper and ink was added afterwards. The deer was die cut in both white and black and layered slightly offset. I splattered the background with white craft paint and added a sentiment inside the card. 

Here is my first attempt - I added a sentiment at the top since the lines were barely visible. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)