Tuesday, November 8, 2022

TSOT 582 - Thinking of You Critters

 Welcome to Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge 582!

The optional theme (in addition to the sketch) is sweater texture.

I decided to use two animals for the focal points on my card. I stamped the fox and the moose and coloured them before die cutting them into a circle shape. Two other circles were die cut and I offset them. The borders were stamped with tiny leaf images in two colours and the sentiment was stamped and dovetailed before being added to the bottom right side. I chose a background paper that looks like a sweater pattern. The last step was to add some gold Liquid Pearls around the images. 

Come and join us at TSOT and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)