Thursday, November 3, 2022

Traditional Poinsettia Gift Card Holder

 I have been watching holiday card classes via the Online Card Class site and the instructions and ideas have been wonderful! This is a card that was shown on the first day. 

There is a gift card embedded under all the greenery - I added a red tag on the back of the gift card and attached a smaller green tag with an embossed sentiment to the front. The poinsettia and some of the greenery had ink applied to the pieces using a brayer. Everything was layered and assembled and the last step was to splatter white craft paint on everything except the gift card components. 


I just love this card - probably one of my favourites!

Enjoy,

Alyson


1 comment:

  1. So beautiful for Christmas! Gorgeous poinsettia and greenery! I love your ink splatters!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)