Sunday, November 6, 2022

Believe in the Magic Ornament Card

 This is my second card from the Holiday Online Card Classes. 

The frame was die cut from the card front and smaller branch die cuts were placed along the edge of the frame on the back. That entire piece was adhered to a piece of blue cardstock and then to a card base. I stamped the sentiment along the edge of the ornament, shaping the stamp so it followed the same line. The ornament top was die cut and I threaded some metallic thread through the opening to make it look like the ornament was hanging. The inside pieces were brushed with a clear shimmer brush (that doesn't show well in the photo but it is very sparkly in real life) and I added some silver gems around the card. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)