Saturday, November 13, 2021

V-Fold Tag Card

This card folds to a V in the front and has a place to write inside. The special surprise is that it holds a tag in the pocket that is created from the diagonal folds. 

I used Emerald cardstock for the card base and selected some patterned paper with that same green shade. The V section was created by folding the sides into the centre. Triangles from white cardstock and patterned paper were cut to fit the folded sections. I placed some die cut flowers and leaves in the center of the V. 

Inside the card, I placed a die cut card front and I cut out a triangle that was slightly smaller than the folded one on the front. That triangle opening allowed for the placement of a piece of white cardstock on which to write a message. 

The opening at the top is perfect for a small tag. I die cut a tag shape and added a panel of green cardstock. I embossed the sentiment in white and added some liquid pearls in the same colour as the flowers on the front. 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated:

Paper: Emerald Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock, Pewter Cardstock, Misc. Patterned Paper

Stamps: Chelsea Gardens stamp set and dies, Smile Big

Inks: Intense Black (Hero Arts), Versamark

Accessories: Floral Background Die, Tags and Tabs Die, Silver Liquid Pearls, Dazzle Liquid Pearls, White Ribbon (misc.), White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Markers, Corner Rounder

Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)