Thursday, November 4, 2021

This gorgeous card was inspired by a video I watched by Natasha Foote. I really like the white on white. 

I embossed a piece of vellum using a large floral background stamp and white embossing powder. A frame was die cut and applied on top of the embossed panel. I also die cut some leaves and a scalloped circle. The leaves were placed under the circle and a sentiment was stamped in Pewter ink. The entire front was adhered to a white card base. No other embellishments were added - kept it nice and simple. 

Products used are as follows: 

Paper: White Cardstock, Vellum

Stamps: In Your Time of Need (CTMH), Gerbera Daisy (SSS)

Inks: Pewter, Versarmark (both CTMH)

Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Thin Cuts (CTMH), Petal Palette Dies (SU), Scalloped Circle Die (Spellbinders), White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool 

Enjoy,

Alyson


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty and elegant, Alyson! I think I remember watching Natasha's video. I don't know how she comes up with so many creative ideas, and you as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)