Thursday, November 25, 2021

Acetate Insert Card - stamped

I knew I wanted to make another acetate insert card as the last one I created was made using die cuts. Stamping the inside section made it a little easier... just a little. 

I created the card base first - cut the cardstock and inserted the acetate. The floral image is from a slimline stamp and that was stamped across the opening. That section was coloured and I die cut some stitched rectangles for the borders. I also stamped an extra flower and some leaves and those were fussy cut and adhered below the diagonal image. I die cut the hello sentiment three times and stacked it before adhering that to a vellum outline. The last step was to draw a few dots around the lower images using a black marker. 

Products used are as follows: 

Paper: Black Cardstock, Willow Cardstock (CTMH), Vellum, Thick Acetate, Neenah Solar White Cardstock 

Stamps: Miss Your Smile (PFS)

Inks: Intense Black (Hero Arts) 

Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Thin Cuts (CTMH), Scripted Greetings Dies (PFS), Tri-Blend Markers, Copic Markers, Black Journaling Pen

Enjoy,

Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)