Monday, November 22, 2021

AH 448 - Dash of Cheer Window Card

Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 448! 

It is such a fun sketch this week - little squares upon little squares offer so many possibilities! 

I decided to go with a Christmas theme and I used a window die to cut the outline and the squares. The patterns of the squares in the sketch determined the placement of my images and I used only snowmen and reindeer. The sentiment was broken into two sections and white embossed on green cardstock. I used that same cardstock to create a very thin border around the blocks. The entire front was adhered to the card base with foam tape. 

Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. 

You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Cardstock - White Daisy, Black, Candy Apple, Willow, Neenah Solar White Cardstock

Stamps: Jolly Characters, The Jubilee Crew, A Dash of Joy, Santa's List (Your Next Stamp)

Inks: Intense Black (Hero Arts), Versamark 

Accessories: Multi-Square Window Thin Cut, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Craft Foam, Sharpie Markers, Touch Markers, Christmas Red Stickles 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. I love this card, Alyson! I made a stamped card very similar to this but haven't posted it on my blog yet, so stay tuned as I'll post it later this week. This type of design is fabulous for small stamps and I plan to make more of them. That's a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)