Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Pop-Up Card - Majestic Animals

This is another pop-up card but I decided to use a masculine outdoor theme this time. 

The paper is from the Wander collection from CTMH. I purposely chose the yellow chevron pattern as I used a chevron embossing folder for sections inside the card. 

The animal images were stamped and coloured before being adhered to some circle die cuts. I purposely kept this card simple with no additional embellishments other than the wreath leaves behind the circles. 



Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Wander Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Sapphire Cardstock, Sundance Cardstock, Sage Cardstock

Stamps: Nature's Wish, Celebrating You, Happy Birthday Song

Inks: Black (Gina K. Designs), Sapphire

Accessories: Arrange a Wreath Dies (SU), Basic Circle Thin Cuts, Stitched Circle Thin Cuts, Chevron Embossing Folder, Markers 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)