Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Ribbon Pull Card

This is a neat card with a little surprise - the tutorial for this card can be found here. There is a link to the YouTube video in the post. 

I chose to do this in a monochromatic colour scheme with pinks. The patterned paper I chose made me decide to focus on a pink colour scheme, combined with gold. 

The frame on the front was die cut from two separate frame dies to create the outline. I used coloured vellum for the front but in hindsight, I would choose regular vellum the next time. The pull out section has the same colours minus the gold. The stamped image on the front was embossed in gold and the one inside was stamped and the open letters were coloured. 

I added a few holographic butterflies on the front to finish off the card. 


Products used are as follows: 

Paper: Cardstock - White Daisy, Wild Berry, Ballerina, Gold Foil, Misc. Patterned Paper (all CTMH), In Colour Shimmer Vellum (SU)

Stamps: Card Captions, Smile Big (CTMH)

Inks: Wild Berry, Versamark

Accessories: Painted Poppy Dies (SU), Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, White and Gold Skinny Ribbon, Holographic Butterfly Sequins, Tri-Blend Markers (all CTMH), Sharpie Markers, Gold Metallic Thread, Small Hole Punch

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)