Sunday, November 7, 2021

Snowflake Flip-Top Card

This adorable card is one that I made during a recent virtual event. The top section is held in place as it rests under the thin strip which is mounted on foam tape. The card also opens as a regular side fold card with a place there to write a message. 

I chose Lawn Fawn's "Let It Shine - Snowflakes" papers for this card. There is one colour in that paper collection that is between red and pink (the one I used here). Since I don't have any matching cardstock for that colour, I figured it would be good to use it here where I could find other alternatives. 

The sentiment and the small snowflake stamps on the white pieces are from a long retired Lawn Fawn stamp set called Frosties. I coloured the tiny snowflakes with a Sharpie marker. The snowflakes around the front circle were die cut from silver foil and white glitter paper and cut into smaller pieces. The back side of the snowflake paper has small printed white snowflakes so it makes a good background piece. 



Products used are as follows: 

Paper: Let It Shine - Snowflakes (Lawn Fawn), White Daisy Cardstock, Pewter Cardstock, Silver Foil, White Glitter Paper (CTMH)

Stamps: Frosties (Lawn Fawn), Love with all the Trimmings (CTMH)

Inks: Pewter (CTMH)

Accessories: Basic Circle Thin Cuts, Stitched Circle Thin Cuts, Winter Flurries Thin Cuts, Snowflake Thin Cuts (all CTMH), Sharpie Markers, Foam Tape

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)