Thursday, November 11, 2021

Merry Christmas Poinsettia Spray

Digital designs have become an enjoyable option for me as I am often awake late into the night... they give me something to do that helps pass the time without using a computer.  

This image is from Angie Blog Digital Designs and I coloured it with a variety of markers. I wanted to keep the poinsettias red but add some other colours around the flowers. 

The coloured piece was adhered to green cardstock and then a red base. I brushed the lines of the flowers with a clear shimmer brush but I didn't add anything extra to the design as I wanted to focus to remain on the spray. 

Products used are as follows: 

Paper: Evergreen Cardstock, Scarlet Cardstock (both CTMH), Neenah Solar White Cardstock 

Stamps: none

Inks: none

Accessories: Digital Image (Angie Blog Digital Designs), Stitched Rectangle Dies (GMD), Tri-Blend Markers, Copic Markers, Touch Markers, Sharpie Markers, Clear Shimmer Brush (CTMH)

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. I hear you on the insomnia! I can fall asleep okay, but I don't stay asleep. I seem to wake at 2:30 a.m. every day. Like you, sometimes I will do some colouring. I enjoy digitals too! Pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)