Monday, November 8, 2021

AH 446 - Let's Celebrate!

Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 446!

The sketch this week is very detailed - I found it easiest to use the ideas that were in the sketch itself. 

The background for my card is a piece of holographic cardstock that was embossed with a 3-D embossing folder. I wanted that to remain the focus so I used colours that were found within the holographic paper. I die cut a circle and stamped a birthday sentiment in black. The inside of that circle was cut in a different colour and I cut out a star within the inside circle. The star itself was die cut from another cardstock colour and backed with gold foil. The star fit within the cut section inside the circle. I stamped a sentiment in green and placed it across the other elements. A few stars from the die cut were placed in the top corner. 

Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. 

You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create! 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Holographic Cardstock (SSS), Cardstock - White Daisy, Sundance, Lagoon, Willow, Wild Berry, Gold Foil, Neenah Solar White Cardstock 

Stamps: One Year Older 

Inks: Willow, Premium Black Ink (Gina K. Designs) 

Accessories: Shaker Window Thin Cut, Star Shaker Thin Cut, Blue Glitter Tape (Misc.), Triangle Burst Embossing Folder (SSS)

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Love that 3D embossed holographic paper! Great card. Thanks for inspiring me today.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)