Thursday, August 5, 2021

Triple Point Cards

I have seen several images of Triple Point Cards - the idea is one that has been around for a while and this is a variation of the original. 

I followed a video by Jan B. to create my cards. They aren't difficult but they do require some careful measuring to make sure the pieces are aligned. 

There are two cards here to share - and I am in the process of creating a third about which I will explain a little further down the post. The first one was done using the Boutique paper pack. I really like the patterns in these papers. 

I chose a birthday sentiment for the center so I didn't need any other sentiment piece on my card. You certainly could place a small banner at the top if necessary. I die cut the circles using a Nestabilites scalloped die and a stitched circle die. 



The second card uses the same measurements and style and I used the Blue Skies paper collection for this one. I switched the "busy" pattern to the front. I prefer the busier pattern in the back as I think it takes away from the sentiment a little bit when it is on the front. The third card I am making will have the same papers but the flower and star pieces will be reversed. For this one, I used  a different Nestabilites die for the outline and a stitched circle die for the inside.



Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Boutique Paper Pack, Blue Skies Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Peacock Cardstock, Sugarplum Cardstock, Mint Cardstock, Sapphire Cardstock, Canary Cardstock 

Stamps: You Brighten My Day, Birthday Greetings

Inks: Sapphire, Peacock

Accessories: Stitched Circle Thin Cuts, Stitched Circle Dies (GMD), Layered Flower Dies (Nestabilities), Open Scalloped Circle Dies (Nestabilities), Daisy Meadows Dots 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)