Sunday, August 8, 2021

Rose Blossom Layering Stencils x 4 Cards

One of the latest releases from The Ton Stamps is a set of six layering stencils and two edge dies. I used both of those items to create the set of four cards below. 

The stencils create a background that is approx. 5-1/2" x 6". The coordinating dies cut along the two outside sections so the centre of the stencilled area can be cut in half, leaving two beautiful panels. I created two different panels and cut both in half, allowing me to make four cards. 

Pink and emerald combination

I lightly inked the background of each card and die cut the base piece using a stitched rectangle die. Both backgrounds were also embossed (the top one is very subtle). The floral layers were stacked and added to the front. I stamped and die cut some sentiments and added pink and turquoise flat backed gems to each card. The yellow centres of the flowers were also brushed in gold. I love how these turned out! 


Orange and blue combination 

I inked the backgrounds for both cards and embossed one of them. They were also die cut using a stitched rectangle die. I stencilled on one background using white Pop of Colour (similar to Liquid Pearls). I tried that on the second background using a pair of layering stencils (plaid background) but the stencil was a little too thick and I ended up creating a big mess. Once both pieces were dry, I stacked the floral die cuts, added a sentiment and added clear flat backed gems on one and dotted the other with Liquid Glass. The yellow flower centres were also brushed in gold. 


Products used are as follows: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, White Cards and Envelopes

Stamps: Easy Expressions plus coordinating dies (The Ton Stamps)

Inks: Various Pink Fresh Studio inks, Various Distress inks, Archival Black, Versamark (both CTMH)

Accessories: Rose Blossoms Layering Stencils and Dies (The Ton Stamps), Stitched Rectangle Dies (GMD), Artbooking Cricut Collection, Stencil Sheets, Stitched Circle Embossing Folder, Gold Shimmer Brush, Liquid Glass, Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool (all CTMH), Subtle Embossing Folder (SU), White Pop of Colour (scrapbook.com), Thin Foam Tape, Flat Backed Gems - Ocean Breeze, Glacier, Bubblegum (PFS)

Enjoy,

Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)