Saturday, August 21, 2021

Triple Time Stamping 2 - Coloured Flowers

This is my second post about the triple time stamping technique. This time, I stamped some related floral images in black and coloured them... that was a LOT of work! 

I chose three floral images and began stamping in the center so I wouldn't have any gaps around the last layer. Once the ink was completely dry (Intense Black), I coloured the flowers using several bold and intense colours. Although I didn't do any shading, the colouring took a long time to complete. Black cardstock was added between each layer and since the flowers were already so busy, I just added a small sentiment. The remainder of the sentiment is inside the card. The centres of the flowers were brushed with a clear shimmer brush.


Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Black Cardstock

Stamps: Every Bit of Wonderful, Birthday Sparkles, Word Up (Reverse Confetti)

Inks: Intense Black (SSS)

Accessories: Clear Shimmer Brush, Tri-Blend Markers, Copic Markers (not CMTH), Touch Markers (not CTMH), Sharpie Markers (not CTMH)

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)