Monday, August 23, 2021

Acetate Lattice Card in Blue

I recently posted this same card but in a pink colour scheme. I demonstrated this card in my Facebook group and this was the result the second time around. 

The blue shades make for such pretty flowers. I left the inside of the card blank this time (I added some holographic paper inside on the pink card). 

Products used are as follows: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Neenah Solar White Cardstock

Stamps/Dies: Rose Label stamp and die (The Ton), Easy Expressions stamp and die (The Ton), Berry Branches stamp and die (The Ton), Diamond Grid die (Gina Marie Designs), Stitched Rectangle dies (Gina Marie Designs) 

Inks: Carolina, Bluebird, Sapphire, Black, Versamark (all CTMH)

Accessories: Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Gold Embellishing Thread, Acetate (misc.)

Enjoy,

Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)