Thursday, August 19, 2021

Triple Time Stamping - Flowers in Turquoise

I have tried the triple time stamping technique in the past and there are lots of videos that show how to do it. This card was created using that technique. 

I used a layering stamp from Stampin' Up to create the flowers. Lining them up after all the stamping was finished was not difficult at all. I used Peacock cardstock (the light side) between the layers as it matched the colour of the flower outline. I also added some twine and an acrylic heart which was coloured in a teal shade. The sentiment is small and simple. The centres of the flowers were enhanced with some Stickles glitter gel. 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Peacock Cardstock 

Stamps: To a Wild Rose (SU), Word Up (Reverse Confetti)

Inks: Peacock, Lagoon, Mint

Accessories: White Acrylic Hearts, Lagoon Twine, Turquoise Stickles (not CTMH)

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)