Monday, August 9, 2021

Hello Flowers - Colouring on Patterned Paper

The base paper for this slimline card is a gold foil patterned paper. The flowers are embedded in the paper with a gold foil and they are perfect for colouring! 

Before I coloured the images, I used two shimmer brushes to lightly splatter the background. A bright pink and green combination was used to colour the flowers and leaves. I used a light grey marker to outline each of the images as well. The sentiment was die cut from gold foil and some scrap cardstock several times so it could be stacked. The pink background was marker coloured and die cut as I didn't have any matching cardstock for the pink colour that I used. I added a bracket behind the sentiment and also added gold embellishing thread and gold glitter gems. 


Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Gold Foil Cardstock, Gold Foil Paper, Clover Cardstock, White Slimline Cards and Envelopes 

Stamps; none

Inks: none

Accessories: Stitched Scalloped Brackets Thin Cuts, Phrase Builder - Hello (PFS), Gold Glitter Gems, Green Apple Shimmer Brush, Evergreen Shimmer Brush, Touch Markers (misc.), Gold Thread (misc.)

Enjoy,

Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)