Saturday, August 28, 2021

Christmas Characters Magic Iris Card

I love interactive cards and this is a great one - a moveable center iris fold. 

Christmas is going to be upon us faster than we realize - it's never too early to be working on cards for the season. 

I stamped several of the jolly characters, coloured and fussy cut them. Two of them were stamped inside the iris and are visible when the side tab is pulled down. I added a sentiment and a few enamel dots to finish off the card. 



Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Holiday Paper Stack, White Daisy Cardstock, Clover Cardstock, Kraft Cardstock, Neenah Solar White Cardstock

Stamps: Jolly Characters, Reindeer Bells

Inks: Clover, Intense Black (SSS) 

Accessories: Magic Iris Dies (Lawn Fawn), Tri-Blend Markers, Holly Jolly Dots

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)