Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Colouring Just for Fun

I purchased some digital images ages ago and was finally able to resize them. The floral outline is a digital  image and it was printed in black. I coloured two of them - one in red and the other in blue and both were mounted on black cardstock. A sentiment was stamped in the middle of each card and the only extra I added was to brush the centres of the flowers with the Clear Shimmer Brush. Clean and simple! 


Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated:

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Black Cardstock, White Cards and Envelopes, Neenah Solar White Cardstock

Stamps: Heartfelt Sentiments (Altenew)

Inks: Archival Black 

Accessories: Digital Image (Angie Blom Designs), Tri-Blend Markers, Clear Shimmer Brush (CTMH), Touch Markers 

Enjoy,

Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)