Friday, August 13, 2021

Colour Dare 457 - Birthday Wishes

Welcome to Colour Dare Challenge 457!

We have a tic tac toe grid this week - it is based on the colours from the Close To My Heart paper pack called Isabella. 

I used the left column (Evergreen, Mink and Sundance) as well as the bottom row (Sundance, Gold and Sage).

I used a pattern from an old Make It From Your Heart book but reversed the top two panels. The papers are all from the Isabella paper pack. The bottom of the green panel was die cut using a stitched bracket die. The flowers were coloured and die cut. I added some gold Liquid Pearls and Stickles to the berries and a birthday sentiment was placed along the cross piece. Some gold embellishing thread and glitter gems were added around the card and the lines of the flowers were brushed with the gold shimmer brush. 


Come and join us at Colour Dare and show us how you use the tic tac toe grid shown above. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Isabella Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Sage Cardstock, Evergreen Cardstock, Neenah Solar White Cardstock

Stamps: Isabella Scrapbooking Stamp and Thin Cuts, Easy Expressions Stamp and Die (The Ton Stamps) 

Inks: Archival Black, Versamark, Intense Black (SSS)

Accessories: Stitched Brackets Thin Cuts, Gold Shimmer Ribbon, Gold Glitter Gems, Gold Shimmer Brush, Goldenrod Stickles, Gold Liquid Pearls, Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Tri-Blend Markers, Thin Foam Tape

Enjoy,

Alyson


5 comments:

  1. I don't even know where to begin...I love this card so much! The mixture of papers...the lovely flowers...the gold touches...the design...stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a beautiful card! I love all the layers and details. Your colors are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Alyson. Love the variety of layers and the lovely gold powder on the flowers. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love all of your layers and the pops of gold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you use that silver twine, I tried once and not successful for it; but I may get it right some time. Very pretty and love that background papers with your pretty floral.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)