Saturday, July 3, 2021

Rainbow Kindness Cards

I was experimenting with some rainbow die cutting and discovered that this card combination is a two for one! The idea came from a post I found on Pinterest. It was uploaded by Linda Levoir but I'm not sure if it was her creation or not as there was no link. 

The rainbow section was created using Distress Oxide inks on a piece of white cardstock. That piece was die cut using a stitched border die. The top of it was used on the first card. I also die cut the word "kindness" from that top piece. All the little inside pieces from the letters needed to be saved as they had to be glued back in place in the openings of some letters. A piece of white cardstock was also die cut with the same border die and the bottom of that piece was matched up with the top rainbow piece. It worked the opposite way for the second card.

The only embellishments I added were some clear sequins. 


Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, White Cards and Envelopes 

Stamps: Kindness (Photoplay)

Inks: Archival Black, DO Inks: Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn, Salty Ocean, Wilted Violet

Accessories: Kindness Die (Photoplay), Decorative Borders Thin Cuts, Clear Sequins (not CTMH) 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, Alyson, bold and bright rainbow colors are like crack to me, lol. These are gorgeous!!! And the oxides performed fabulously. I have a few word dies I wish I had not bought because of their itty bitty bits, they drive me crazy, lol. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)