Wednesday, July 7, 2021

AH 428 - Sending Hugs

Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 428!

This is an interesting sketch - and there are so many possible ways to interpret this one! 

I began by stamping a bunch of related floral images on a piece of white cardstock. I tried to cover the majority of the paper. Those images were coloured using pink and green markers. I decided on the section that I liked the best and cut that into three narrow strips. Each was mounted on black cardstock. I added a dotted ribbon along the bottom and then adhered the long floral strips. The sentiment was die cut twice and stacked on top of the black shadow. A smaller word was stamped and mounted on green cardstock, set slightly behind the word Hugs. I brushed the main word with the Clear Shimmer Brush to finish off my card. 

Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret this week's sketch. 

You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Black Cardstock, Willow Cardstock, Neenah Solar White Cardstock 

Stamps: Happiness Never Grows Old, Smile (Photoplay)

Inks: Intense Black, Archival Black

Accessories: Hugs Die (Pink Fresh Studio), Black Ribbon (SU), Tri-Blend Markers, Clear Shimmer Brush

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)