Sunday, July 4, 2021

Rainbow Angled Card

Rainbows... one of my favourite things! I love creating cards with any sort of rainbow effect. This is one I found on Pinterest and the link to the blog is here

I used regular CTMH dye inks to create the rainbow effect. I placed a piece of cardstock along each edge and used a sponge to add colour. The white cardstock was cut slightly smaller than a standard A2 card and I added a black border. The sentiment was also stamped in black. The final touch was to add some coloured sequins on each section. Easy but the effect is awesome!

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Black Cardstock, White Cards and Envelopes 

Stamps: A Friend Like You

Inks: Archival Black, Bluebird, Lagoon, Green Apple, Lemonade, Pixie, Smoothie 

Accessories: Various Sequins (misc.) 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)