Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Beautiful Day House with Sunburst

The July Stamp of the Month from CTMH is one that I honestly didn't think I would use at all... I wasn't even going to purchase it. It has a series of trees and shrubs along with the house shown in my card. There are no dies so everything does have to be fussy cut unless you want to use a single image or mask images. 

I started by inking a sky using a cloud stencil. A sunburst stencil was placed on top of that piece and I used Goldenrod Stickles to cover half of the stencil. The images were stamped and fussy cut and arranged around the centre of the sunburst. I filled in the lower half of the card, trying to coordinate colours as closely as possible. The sentiment at the top was perfect for this setting! 



Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, White Cards and Envelopes 

Stamps: Strong Roots, Greetings Mix 2 (SSS) 

Inks: Intense Black, Carolina, Archival Black 

Accessories: Tri-Blend Markers, Sunburst Stencil (Echo Park), Cloud Stencil (MFT), Goldenrod Stickles

Enjoy,

Alyson 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)