Monday, July 5, 2021

H2H - Birthday Pennants

Welcome to the first July challenge at Heart 2 Heart! 

The theme this week is pennants, flags and banners. I decided to use a sketch from the latest Make it From Your Heart collection (Volume 5). This is a clean and simple card. 

I started by selecting the colours and patterns for the banners and the background. I didn't want a white background so I chose an old paper pack (Oh Deer) and found a birch tree print that was perfect. The banners were cut from papers in Blue Belle, Sapphire, Sundance and Paprika. I coloured some clear sparkles and placed them between the triangles. Some bitty sparkles were coloured in the coordinating yellow shade and added around the card. Simple and quick! 

Come and join us at Heart 2 Heart and show us how you interpret this week's theme. 

You have until the end of July to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create!

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Mix-In Paper Packs (misc. current and retired), Oh Deer Paper Pack, Paprika Cardstock, Linen Cardstock, Sapphire Cardstock, Blue Belle Glitter Paper, Neenah Solar White Cardstock 

Stamps: On Your Birthday

Inks: Sapphire

Accessories: Clear Sparkles, Bitty Sparkles, Tri-Blend Marker, Touch Marker (not CTMH)

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Love your fun birthday card! I love the combination of colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)