Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Miss You Rainbow Slimline Card

I love the effect of black against a rainbow background and that is what I did for this card. The original idea is from Instagram and the creator's Instagram name is ritzyhag. I wasn't able to copy a direct link from that post.

The background was created using a variety of Distress Oxide inks. The background needed time to dry before stamping - I tried stamping an image once before the inks were dry (on a different card) and it was a disaster! 

I stamped a large floral slimline image in black and just added a small sentiment at the top. The main piece was cut to fit on a stitched black border. I added some Onyx Liquid Pearls around the card. 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated:

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Black Cardstock, Slimline Cards and Envelopes 

Stamps: Miss Your Smile (Pink Fresh Studios)

Inks: Archival Black, DO Inks - Picked Raspberry, Kitsch Flamingo, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Salty Ocean, Wilted Violet 

Accessories: Stitched Slimline Dies (Pink and Main), Onxy Liquid Pearls

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)