Thursday, July 8, 2021

Dandelion Wishes Rainbow Card

Another rainbow card on the horizon... I am loving these cards! 

This one was based on yet another idea from Pinterest - posted by Linda Arinou but without a link. 

I die cut a large circle from a square piece of cardstock and used the negative part to place on the card front. I blended a few Distress Oxide ink colours together with a lighter touch than usual. Upon removing the negative piece (the mask), it resulted in this beautiful multi-coloured circle. I stamped a trio of dandelions, overlapping part of the inked circle. I also stamped a bird on the inked circle and a sentiment was stamped in the bottom corner. The card front was mounted on a black base. Clean and simple!

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated:

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Black Cardstock, White Cards and Envelopes 

Stamps: Angel Hugs, Dandelion Wishes (SU), Miss Your Smile (Pink Fresh Studios)

Inks: Archival Black, DO Inks - Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Twisted Citron, Tumbled Glass

Accessories: Nestabilities Circle Dies 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)