Saturday, March 3, 2012

Extravaganza Entry #3 - Laughter Banner

Another of my Extravaganza entries was this banner. It reads "Laughter". A lot of people have a hard time with the first letter as the "L" looks like an "I" from the Bohemian alphabet. 
The hardest part about this project was finding a way to transport it without damaging the flowers. It had to be folded due to the length of it and that meant folding over some flowers. I just hope it arrived in good shape!
I love the new Colour-Ready Seam Binding and the ability to dye it to the colours of the project that I am working on - that was the focus of the video 
that I did for my entry as well. 
Below the complete banner are some close-ups. I stamped the Elemental paper with a smaller stamp to give it more depth and I added glitter around the edges of the medallions. Those kinds of details are hard to see in the photos.  
Enjoy, 
Alyson

All products are CTMH:

Paper: Stella Paper Pack, Footloose Paper Pack, Elemental Paper Pack, Sunset Cardstock, Lagoon Cardstock, Colonial White Cardstock, Kraft Cardstock
Stamps: Bohemian Alphabet, Love Life, Affection
Inks: Lagoon, Sunset, Versamark
Accessories: My Creations Mini Banner, Embossing Powder - Clear Detail, Prisma Glitter, 11/4"Circle Punch, Colour-Ready Seam Binding Ribbon, Just Blooms Paper Shapes - Paradise Paper Flowers, Sparkles - Blue & Green Assortment, Brads - Basic Assortment, Finishing Files, Liquid Glass, Heat Tool, Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge



1 comment:

  1. Alyson, this is stunning! LOVE it! I hope that it arrives safely too! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)