Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Extravaganza Entry #5 - My Card

Well, this is the final one... my card entry for Extravaganza. You may have seen this before (or a very similar version of it) on the CTMH Artwork Board if you are a consultant as I posted a similar version there back in January. I changed some things around a bit. Unfortunately, when I photographed this, the colours didn't turn out quite a well and the center piece got washed out a bit so it is hard to see the embossing around the sentiment. I also did the inside of the card. It, too, is difficult to see that it is embossed with glitter as well.

So, there are the five entries (the past five days' posts)... I SO hope that I am selected as a presenter. It is my first time applying and it took a lot of guts and encouragement to even put this application together. I would love the opportunity to teach in Dallas, and I really hope this dream comes true for me! All I know is the anticipation to find out is probably going to do me in first!

Enjoy, 
Alyson

All products are CTMH

Paper: Florentine Paper Pack, Cocoa Cardstock, Olive Cardstock, Goldrush Cardstock, Colonial White Cardstock
Stamps: The Best Things
Inks: Twilight, Olive, Goldrush, Cocoa, Versamark
Accessories: Colour-Ready Seam Binding Ribbon, Buttons - Blue Assortment, Timeless Charms, Sparkles Flourishes, Sparkles - Blue & Green Assortment, Waxy Flax - Colonial White, Embossing Powder - Clear Detail, Prisma Glitter, Heat Tool, 3-D Foam Tape, Liquid Glass, Blue Sharpie Marker (not CTMH)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)