Monday, March 19, 2012

H2H Challenge - Blue Skies

This week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge is a photo challenge. I usually find these difficult but a soon as I looked at today's photo, I knew exactly which stamp set I wanted to use - an oldie, but a goodie! We have been experiencing unusually warm weather here in Central Ontario and I am loving every minute of it. This weekend, I saw some hot air balloons over the lake and when I saw them in the photo for the challenge, I knew I had to use them in my card. The inspiration photo is shown below my card.

Enjoy, 
Alyson

Supplies used are all CTMH unless otherwise noted: 

Paper: Splendour Paper Pack (ret.), Topiary Cardstock, Pear Cardstock, Moonstruck Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock, White Daisy Card Base
Stamps: Over the Rainbow (ret.)
Inks: Pear, Moonstruck
Accessories: Scallop Punch (SU), Art Philosophy Cartridge, Bitty Sparkles, Foam Tape, Baker's Twine (not CTMH), Green Button Collection
 

8 comments:

  1. Love your take on the inspiration photo! Thanks for playing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you created a card with the hot air balloons. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful card! I like how you popped up the balloons - makes them appear to be sailing through the sky. Thanks for sharing your take on the photo with us at H2H this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Alyson -- I love the stamp set and what you did with the inspiration photo! TFS

    Lucy
    http://love2createitall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorite stamp sets Alyson...great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so cheerful! It's sure to lift someone's spirits. You did a great job with the H2H inspiration photo! Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alyson -

    That is still one of my all time favorite paper packs. I'm still hoarding a bunch of it! Love your adorable card from the balloons to the heart banner - too cute!

    Thanks for sharing your art with us at Heart2Heart Challenges this week!

    Paige - DT
    www.PaigesPaperparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card... love the balloons and the background and the pennant... well, just all of it...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)