Thursday, March 15, 2012

Freshly Made Sketch Challenge - 100th post!

I just realized that this is my 100th post! YEAH!

The card below is going to be a birthday card for a friend of mine. I know she loves the intense colours of the Stella paper pack, as do I. Of all the colours in the CTMH palette, I think Lagoon is my favourite. 
This card was based on this week's sketch from Freshly Made Sketches, which can be seen below.  


Enjoy, 
Alyson

All products are CTMH unless otherwise noted: 

Paper: Stella Paper Pack, Lagoon Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock, Tulip Cardstock
Stamps: Salutation Seals, Card Chatter - Birthday
Inks: Lagoon, Tulip
Accessories: Designer Ribbon - Red Collection, Baker's Twine - Paradise Assortment, Clear Sparkles, Paradise Paper Flowers, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder (not CTMH), Nestabilities Dies (not CTMH), Foam Tape, Sanding Kit

6 comments:

  1. congrats on your 100th post! beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors! Your flower is the perfect accent. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alyson, I love your work! Thanks for all the inspiration. I love your blog and left you a blog award over at mine. Check it out at
    http://patti-pscraps.blogspot.com/2012/03/another-liebster-blog-award-for-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colors! Such a bright and happy birthday card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    It would make it so much easier to comment if you would turn off Word Verification. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card! I love the colours that you've used and the twine is so effective over the ribbon - thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)