Saturday, March 17, 2012

Another Leibster Blog Award (actually 2 of them...)

This week, I received 2 emails from 2 different ladies, indicating that they had nominated me for a Leibster Blog Award.

Liebster is a German word that means beloved or favorite. This award is only for blogs with fewer than 200 followers, so up-and-coming bloggers are recognized for their creative works!


 Those 2 wonderful ladies are
1. Michelle West at inksandinspirations.blogspot.ca
2. Patti Ehrhardt at patti-pscraps.blogspot.ca
Please make sure you check out their blogs - they are both doing great things! 

The funny story behind this award is that it took me a few days to getting around to dealing with this as I have had an extremely busy week, so after Michelle sent me the first email, I had put Patti's blog on my list as one of the 5 blogs to recognize. Don't you know that last night, Patti sent me an email, nominating me for the same award - TOO FUNNY!

Here are the rules to accept this award:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award and rules on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have fun!

My 5 selections: 
1. Tara Klaassen at paperblisscrafting.blogspot.ca
 2. Jennifer Kelly at jennkellypapertraditions.blogspot.ca
3. France Pelletier at scraplaughandplay.blogspot.com
4. Susann Taylor at 1026designs.blogspot.ca
5. Nickie Hoffer at nickiehoffer.blogspot.ca

Be sure to check out their blogs and leave them some love!

Enjoy, 
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)