Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Mojo Monday - Anything is Possible

I am falling in love with the Mojo Monday sketches! I really enjoy working from sketches and am looking forward to seeing what Close To My Heart is going to do to replace the pattern books at Convention because I am absolutely certain that they are not going to leave us hanging. Those books have been great sellers and I know most consultants and customers rely on those sketches! 
Anyways, here is my take on this week's Mojo Monday sketch. I saw this layering idea in a recent card magazine and wanted to try it out. 
Enjoy, 
Alyson

Supplies used are CTMH unless otherwise noted: 

Paper: Lucy Paper Pack, Grey Wool Cardstock, Colonial White Cardstock, Pear Cardstock
Stamps: Potential, Friendship Blessings (ret.)
Inks: Pear, Cotton Candy
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Bliss Level 2 Assortment (ret.), Corner Rounder, Foam Tape, Blue & Green Sparkles, Green Ribbon (not CTMH, Scallop Punch (not CTMH), Nestabilities (not CTMH)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)