Thursday, March 1, 2012

Extravaganza Entry #1 - My Favourite Layout Ever!

Now that Extravaganza entries are due, I thought I would post the layout that I entered. I know that most consultants do not post their artwork entries - it is all kept "hush, hush", but I worked SO hard on this layout and I am so happy with how it turned out that I just had to share it with you. 
The photos were taken when we were picking Kelsie out when he was just 
three weeks old. 
It took me two full days to prepare all the papers and another two days 
to put it all together. 
Enjoy,
Alyson

All supplies are CTMH

Paper: Florentine Paper Pack, Vanilla Cream Cardstock, Olive Cardstock
Stamps: Polka Dot Alphabet
Inks: Twilight, Staz-On Timber Brown, Olive Re-Inker, Cocoa Re-Inker, Twilight Re-Inker, Cocoa Marker
Accessories: Cork Alphabet, Just Blooms Paper Shapes - Paradise Paper Flowers, Just Blooms Paper Shapes - Petals Paper Flowers, Colour Ready Accents - Garden Wooden Shapes, Timeless Charms, Create-a-Shade Pearl Paint, Designer Brads - Antiqued Copper, Designer Buttons - Pewter Badge Buttons, Foundry Metal Accessories - Filigree Charms, Opaques Adhesive Gems - Mocha, Sponge Daubers, 3-D Foam Tape, Sanding Kit, Distressing Kit, Dry Embossing Stylus, Art Philosophy Cartridge

7 comments:

  1. Stunning! I can't imagine the amount of work that went into this layout. Love the rustic elegance and charm this has. (Cute puppy!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful, a true labor of love. You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Layout! Love your embellishments. Way cute puppy pics as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! i love this layout. It is one of those layouts I just want to keep looking at! (cute puppy too!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love how you've embellished all the flowers... Thanks for posting this! You deserve to pat yourself on the back for this masterpiece, and I'm sending "back pats" along, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!!! What a beautiful job!!!!
    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just looked at all your extravaganza posts. They're amazing yet realistic! Thanks for posting them and sharing your talent. You're inspiring me that I don't have to do some over the moon next to impossible artwork if I ever want to apply. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)