Tuesday, June 7, 2022

New Home Congratulations

 A friend of mine recently moved across several states to a new home. It's always nice to congratulate someone on their new place and that was the purpose for this card.

Most of the card pieces were cut on my Cricut. I chose various colours for the elements and did a lot of cutting and pasting to cut only what I needed. "Congrats" was inked in four colours and die cut. The flowers were stamped, coloured and die cut before being added under the window. I also drew in the bricks on the chimney. 

Inside the card, there is a white house-shaped panel with a sentiment stamped in the centre. I also drew little flowers around the edges and outlined the writing are with a thin marker. 


Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! What a cute card for a new home move! I really love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and I'm sure it will be treasured, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)