Wednesday, June 8, 2022

AH 476 - Pink and Purple Peonies

 Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 476!

I followed this sketch very closely - it worked for what I had in mind. 

The grey background is a subtle patterned paper and the pink piece is a hot foiled leaf background. I stencilled the peonies in shades of pink and purple and added them to the foiled piece. A silver hot foiled sentiment was placed just below the flowers and silver gems were added around the card. As a last thought, I cut thin white strips of cardstock and placed them as a border around the foiled piece to give it more emphasis. 

Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. 

You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)