Thursday, June 30, 2022

Grateful Blooms Cards

 I received this set of stamps and dies from one of the Crop and Create events - there is a beautiful doily die with an outline plus the set of stamps with sentiments. 

It had been a long time since I had used the set and decided to play around to see what I could do. The first card was stamped inside the circle and I added a white organdy bow under the sentiment. The pink panels were embossed and placed evenly on the card front. 

The second card involved paper piecing... ugh. The little pieces are SO tiny. I used four colours of cardstock and then cut two more white pieces to use behind the centre circle. The background was created using thin strips of cardstock and then die cut with a stitched rectangle. I added some blue metallic thread behind the white embossed sentiment and a few blue gems were added above and below the centre circle. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)