Sunday, June 19, 2022

Diamond Shaker Slimline

 This took me much longer than I originally anticipated. I figured since I was using washi tape for the images, it wouldn't be a time intensive card... wrong! 

The diamonds were hot foiled in gold and die cut. I attached three of them together and turned that section into a shaker with gold stars and "snow" inside. Before adhering the shaker, I die cut two stitched slimline rectangles and shaded along the sides with some pink ink on the white piece. The rectangles were adhered together and the shaker was placed on top. The images are all washi tape from the Blossoms and Berries collection from Pinkfresh Studio. I added a sentiment across the centre diamond and finished off the card with some gold gems. 

Enjoy,

Alyson 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I'm still learning and trying to conceptualized, so I'm assuming the shaker inside is a long rectangle shape. Clever use of the front! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)