Tuesday, June 21, 2022

TSOT 561 - Stay Cool

 Welcome to Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge 561!

This week, you have a choice. You can use the inspiration phrase or the sketch - or you can use BOTH! 

I chose to use both this week. 

The grid was created in Cricut Design Space and cut out. I placed a piece of light cardstock behind each panel, purposely selecting colours that were not used in the images in those sections. The images were all stamped, coloured and die cut. The sentiment was stamped in three colours and I used a black marker to create a shadow on each letter. 

The images were grouped into like types and I added some Stickles in similar colours around each group of images. The last step was to brush parts of the images with a clear shimmer brush and that can be seen in the close up photos. 



Come and join us at TSOT and show us how you interpret this week's challenge.

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson


4 comments:

  1. Alyson, GREAT summer card with all those lusciously colored hot weather treats! Your card will surely inspire our TSOT blog participants!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the colors in your card, Alyson. It’s fun to see what each of us come up with, our cards are sorta similar. 😊.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your bright and very cool summer card! We seem to think alike, and I'm glad I checked the design site and put aside my popsicles and watermelon pieces for another time :-) lol. Had to change gears.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's super adorable! I might CASE that with another grid sketch and my own fruit stamps/dies and give you credit of course, so I'm Pinning this now. Let me know if that's not ok with you! <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)