Sunday, June 5, 2022

Happy Birthday Tag Opening Card

 This card is deceptively easy looking... it took me much longer to make than I expected. 

I began by die cutting white cardstock twice with a background die to add stitched detail on the card. I neglected to line up those pieces before I cut the frame from one piece - consequently I had a background piece that didn't quite line up with the front and I had to adjust that accordingly. The cardstock strips were adhered to double sided tape and then arranged on the background piece in a random manner. The open frame front was adhered to the base with foam tape and the sentiment was die cut and added across the centre. I stamped the word Birthday and placed it at the bottom. Some gold gems finished off this card.

Enjoy,

Alyson 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)