Saturday, June 18, 2022

Thinking of You Layered Strips Card

 I made a card in this style a while ago but it didn't turn out as I had hoped so I wanted to try again. This time, I stamped an image rather than just using stencils (no outline). 

The stamped outline image made all the difference! This is a layering stamp from Altenew and it has several layers for various parts of the flowers and leaves. I stamped two images exactly the same and die cut one of them for the card front. The second image was sized so small parts of the image would be cut off, allowing those sections to be seen on the card front. I layered the images in the same place on the front but raised them with three layers of cardstock. A tiny sentiment was stamped in the left corner before the front was adhered to a piece of green cardstock and then to a white card base. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)