Wednesday, June 22, 2022

HUGS Eclipse Card

 This was the third attempt for this card... the first one was finished when I added some Liquid Pearls and while repairing one small smear, I managed to smear two other drops that were not fixable. The second attempt... well, when you die cut HUSG instead of HUGS, that's a problem!

The background was stamped and stencilled using Catherine Pooler inks as they are so bold and vibrant. I die cut the word HUGS (correctly this time) and raised the letters with foam tape on a black background. I added a blue border on a white card base. The small sentiment was added under the large word. Easy... or at least, it should have been easy! 



Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)