Thursday, March 17, 2022

Your Light Anemone Card

This card was inspired by one I saw on the Pinkfresh Studio website. The anemone flowers are all washi tape - yup - washi tape! 

I die cut the flowers and also a white diamond grid and some leaves. The card background was masked around the edges where the diamond grid wouldn't cover, inked with two colours of Distress Oxide inks and splattered with water. The grid was adhered on top. The leaves were adhered under the flowers and a sentiment was embossed in gold on vellum. The vellum was adhered to the back of the grid so no adhesive would show. I added some gold liquid pearls around the card as well. 

I am no longer listing the products that I used. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me using the form at the top right side of my blog.

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)