Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Birthday Trees Half Z-Fold Card

This card style was created by (as far as I know) Lauren Moore and Gail Gross. For lack of a better title, I have called it a Half Z-Fold Card. 

I didn't use any dies or electronic cuts for this card - the pieces were all cut with a paper trimmer. 

The front panel and the inside writing panel were cut from a light grey cardstock so I could stamp tree images. I used a few different stamps with first and second generation stamping to create an outdoor scene. The sentiment was stamped at the top of the front panel. The inside panel has enough room to write a message. 


The patterned papers are from Kaisercraft's Morning Dew collection - I loved the rock paper and the colourful Northern Lights paper. 

Enjoy,

Alyson


1 comment:

  1. Oh my, love this fold and your card! Checked out the collection, it is nice! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)