Friday, March 18, 2022

You are Beautiful Anemones

Another card with anemone washi tape... I am loving this product! 

The base was created by die cutting a chevron shape from white cardstock and adhering every other piece to the card base. The scalloped rectangle was die cut and inked with Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide ink and attached to the chevron base. The washi tape flowers were places around the frame and I die cut the sentiment from gold foil and white cardstock. I also embossed the words "you are" and placed them above the large word. Gold gems were added to finish off the card. 

I am no longer listing the products I used for each project. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me using the form at the top right side of my blog. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)