Wednesday, March 16, 2022

White Pigment Ink Flowers

White pigment ink can be used for many things but one of the easiest techniques is to simply rub it over an embossed image on dark cardstock. It highlights the raised images. 

I used Peacock cardstock and embossed a floral image. The white ink pad was lightly dragged and tapped on the embossed image so as not to get a lot of ink in the recessed areas. I die cut a sentiment and shadow and offset the shadow slightly. The small sentiment was heat embossed on the same Peacock cardstock. I added a few gems around the sentiment as well. 

I am no longer listing the products I used - if you have questions, please feel free to contact me using the form at the top right side of my blog. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, very pretty. Although I first thought you had stenciled the front. Great job staying on the raised edge with the white inkpad. I'm with you on not listing products used. I need to make that change. I'm spending way too much time gathering that info. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)