Saturday, March 19, 2022

CAS Open Butterfly Card

This card was easier to create than I anticipated... there is no acetate over the opening but just the images underneath. 

The butterfly was die cut from a card front that was slightly smaller than the base. I traced the butterfly onto the base to help with the placement of the images. All the floral and leaf images are washi tape die cuts. They were arranged so the edges of the butterfly would be covered. I drew on the antennae and then adhered the front to the card base with foam tape. A black embossed sentiment was added at the bottom. 

I am no longer listing the products I used for each project. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me using the form at the top right of my blog. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)