Sunday, March 20, 2022

Rainbow Pop-Up Slimline Box Card

Wow - that title is a mouthful! 

This pop-up box card was designed by Trina Wirihana from Scrap 'n Season Designs. The SVG file for the project can be found on the linked website. 

I chose to cut my card in the same colours that Trina used, just because they worked so well. I added some lines with a white gel pen on the sun and clouds. The rainbow image on the front was inked in the same colours as the pop-up rainbow and then it was die cut along with a black shadow. I stamped the smaller sentiment in black and adhered it under the rainbow piece. A few sequins in the same colours were added around the front of the card. 


Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card, Alyson! So dimensional and cheerful! This will surely bring a smile to the recipient and will make a nice decor item to display! Hope all is well with you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)